Startups can be a daunting endeavor, especially if all you have is a cool product and not enough capital.
As a startup, your faced with multiple challenges, one of which is the limited resources you have at your disposal. Getting your startup going costs money. But you already know that you’re going to want to plug most of your funds into your product, its research and development. You’re also going to want to spend less time and money on less important but necessary activities that don’t advance your startup.
Business Apps and Digital Storage
1. Google Apps for Work – Google Apps in an ideal solution for startups. Create and maintain professional email addresses under one domain, get online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Google apps are specifically designed for business and teams to share and collaborate securely.
2. Dropbox – Use Dropbox to safely, securely, and easily store all of your documents as well as share and access them on your desktop and mobile devices. You can also use Dropbox to collaborate team efforts on shared folders as well as share selected files and folders with non-team members.
3. WiseStamp for Business – Using WiseStamp for Business you can centrally manage your startup team’s emails from one dashboard. Make a small startup seem big by having all your team members use the same email signature.
4. Streak – Stay on top of your connections and leads with a customer relations management (CRM) system inside Gmail.
5. Boomerang – This awesome app makes it simple to schedule emails to be sent later, reminds you to follow-up on emails you sent but didn’t receive a reply to, and reminds you to act on actionable emails. The best part – it works within Gmail.
6. HelloSign for Gmail – Sometimes you need an urgent signature. With HelloSign you can sign, fill out, send, retrieve and save documents without a hassle.
Social Media Management
7. Pagemodo – From creating photos and contests to scheduling posts, use Pagemodo to create a powerful social media presence, for free.
8. Post Planner – Triple your engagement in ten minutes a day. Save time, share great content and get status ideas with this great tool.
9. UberConference – Use this app for your next conference call. It’s free and easy and you don’t need a pin number. It’s such a well-thought-out app, that you’ll never need to ask “who joined? or “who said that?”
10. Google Voice – Use Google Voice to make cost-free calls between each other, leave voicemail as easily as email, and much more.
Scheduling & Meetings
11. Join.me – Is a powerful meeting tool that makes screen sharing easy and provides unlimited audio.
12. World Time Buddy – World Time Buddy will be your best friend, enabling you to effortlessly compare multiple time zones, plan conference calls, webinars, international phone calls and web meetings.
15. Doodle.com – Trying to arrange a meeting that involves several people is a time-sucking hassle. Use Doodle to make scheduling simple.