Frito-Lay, Inc. is the division of PepsiCo that manufactures, markets and sells everyone’s favorites Lay`s, Doritos, Cheetos, Ruffles, Tostitos and lot more chips. Frito- Lay believes that snacking should be good and fun. That’s why they are always working to bring you new products, whether it’s new flavors of the snacks you love or a whole new snack choice.
Take a quick look how this delicious potato chips are made
If you want to make your own tasty Frito-Lay chips, try this delicious recipe :
BLACK TIE BITES
Prep time: 25 minutes
Great for: Appetizers
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS Restaurant Style Chips
- 6 Slices White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 15 oz. Can Black Refried Beans
- 1 15 oz. Can Black Beans
- 1 2.25 oz. Can of Black Olives, Whole or sliced
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Plastic Sandwich Bag
- Before building, prep ingredients accordingly.
- Heat refried beans in a microwave safe bowl or on the stove over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cut cheese twice diagonally to form four triangles.
- To create bowties, rinse black beans and set aside 48 whole beans. Slice 24 beans in half horizontally to be used as the center knot of the bow tie.
- Dice black olives into small square for the tuxedo buttons.
- Fill plastic sandwich bag with sour cream and cut a teeny tiny hole in the corner to create a piping bag.
- Clear a large work surface and evenly space 24 TOSTITOS chips to work more efficiently.
- Angle each chip so the triangle tip is pointing down.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of refried black beans across each chip.
- Place cheese triangles on top of beans, point side down.
- Use piping bag to add a line of sour cream from top to bottom.
- Create bowtie by placing the sliced bean in the middle with two whole beans on either side.
- Button up by adding olive buttons along the sour cream line.
- Set out your dapper snacks to a standing ovation.
Enjoy this tasty appetizer and have fun!